LOW LEVEL LASER HAIR THERAPY – Clinically Proven Technology
For women and men with thinning hair
Thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair
The low level lasers are “soft” lasers often referred to as “cold” lasers, and do not have the thermal-component that we normally associate with laser light. Rather, Low Level Laser Hair Light (LLLT) therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low level light lasers which delivers light energy directlyto the scalp.Laser hair therapy was developed in Europe and used for improving hair volume and hair shaft quality and prolonging the life of hair color and improvinghair colors, perms, and relaxers.
Benefits of Low Level Laser Hair Therapy (LLLT):
• Stops the progression of hair loss in 93% of clients.
• Stimulates hair follicles, promoting new growth
• Rehabilitates damaged hair follicles
• Increases overall hair volume by 25%
• For those who have undergone hair transplant surgery, the transplanted hair will grow faster and thicker with improved texture.
• Promotes thicker, stronger, and healthier looking hair
Low Level Laser Hair Loss Treatment is a clinically proven, effective, non-surgical, drug free approach to treating hair loss and thinning hair.
Laser Hair Therapy is ideal for:
- Men and women who are experiencing thinning hair or hair loss.
- Hair loss and damage due to chemicals and treatments.
- Treatment for certain scalp conditions.
The Science of Low Level Laser Therapy
In 1964, Professor Andre Mester began experimenting with the use of low-power laser energy. In his experiments, he noticed rapid healing due to microcirculation of blood supply. Over the years, low level laser therapy has since been refined and is widely becoming one of the most popular non-invasive hair loss treatments for both men and women. Today, leading hair restoration clinics and salons around the world use this technology for patients who may be suffering from hair thinning and hair loss.
How Does Low Level Laser Therapy Work?
The Low Level Laser Therapy works by increasing blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, encouraging hair volume and healthier looking hair. Laser Treatments help create an environment for better hair growth. Fuller, thicker, healthier hair is experienced by most patients that have had Laser treatments. It may also help prevent futurehair loss, improve scalp conditions and repair and improve the quality of the hair shaft. Both men and women experiencing early stages of hair loss may benefit from andsee results from low level laser therapy.