- Excellent for dandruff and dry scalp (Allantoin)
- Increases scalp micro-circulation (Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Promotes healthy hair growth (Stinging Nettle)
- Removes DHT and sebum (oil) from the scalp (Saw Palmetto)
- Stops itchy, irritated scalp (Allontoin)
- Treats Seborreheic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis (Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Soothes scalp irritation from relaxers, hair color, and hair straighteners (Aloe Vera)
Bobby Spence Hair and Scalp Therapy Treatment
Enriched with Panthenol, Saw Palmetto, and Stinging Nettle
Active Ingredient Benefits
Scalp Therapy Treatment restores the natural pH of the scalp by cleansing and eliminating scalp sebum, build-up, and debris. Loaded with Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) this scalp treatment encourages micro-circulation of scalp blood flow which aids in carrying vital nutrients to the hair follicle. Another key ingredient in this formulation is Stinging Nettle which is rich in silica and sulfur with are essential elements to healthy hair and scalp. Hereditary hair loss (Androgenic Alopeica) is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women. The cause is in increased amounts of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the scalp tissue and hair follicles which leads to sebum (oil) clogging. Scalp Therapy contains Saw Palmetto which is formulated to minimize the build up of DHT in the scalp which is the number one cause of hair loss and lack of hair regrowth. This revolutionary product also contains Allantoin which is derived from the roots of comfrey and black salsify. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties it naturally treats dry, itchy, and irritated scalp conditions.
Directions: Shake well before using. Apply one dropper (1ml) on the scalp and massage gently with fingertips into treatment area. Wait 5-10 minutes and then apply shampoo.