4. To get started call our Certified Trichologist Bobby Spence to set up a free in-clinic consultation and private wig fitting. If you have a referral or prior authorization please let us know. If this is your first time submitting a claim, our billing department will check your eligibility and process your claim. Call us at 703-496-6083 or click here to book your appointment to get started.
Full Cranial Prosthesis Medical Wigs
Trichologist Bobby Spence is a TRICARE and US Veterans Administration approved Provider for Full Cranial Prosthesis (Medical Wigs). Our Custom Made Full Lace Cranial Hair Prosthesis are the latest development in hair replacement systems. They are designed to meet the specific needs of any women suffering from hair loss due to:
Chemotherapy,trichotillomania, hereditary hair loss, chemical alopecia, alopecia areata, traction alopecia, alopecia totalis, traumatic alopecia, thyroid disorders, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, and other medical related issues. Our medical wigs are covered by Veterans Administration, Tri-Care, FSA, and HSA accounts.
Here is how it works for TRICARE North Region:
Here’s how it works for Veterans Administration:
1. Request a consult from your primary care doctor or dermatologist within the VA Hospital for a custom wig due to your hair loss condition. Request that you would like your provider to be Hairbotics which is the company for Trichologist Bobby Spence.
2. Call us for a free confidential consultation and private wig fitting with Certified Trichologist and Licensed Hair Expert Bobby Spence or fill out the form below to get started. If you need help on how to get wig covered through the Veterans Administration insurance please ask us.
3. If you have previously ordered a cranial prosthesis and you know your measurements: Choose a hairstyle you want and email us a photo of your hairstyle of choice. Choose the color, hair texture i.e. straight, wavy, kinky, or curly, and hair length ranging from 12 to 24 inches. We will prepare the invoice for the prosthesis department at the VA to cover 100% of the cost and begin the ordering process.
4. Visit or call the prosthesis department within the VA hospital with your consult from your primary care doctor and inform them of your consultation with us and give them Trichologist Bobby Spence phone number at Hairbotics 703-496-6083 or click here to book your appointment.
5. Your Custom Cranial Prostheses will be ready for pick up or delivery within 14 business days (in most cases) It’s just that easy !
Full Lace Cranial Medical Prosthesis Wig
Elegant, Natural,Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Solutions for Women
Custom Made Exclusively for You
The Full Lace Cranial Prosthesis unit is form-fitted to become part of you, and designed to be styled as if it were your own hair. The hair system units are made to look and feel natural. No one will know it is a cranial prosthesis. They are made with 100% Remy Human Hair, completely undetectable, and can be parted and styled in any way that you desire.
The cap construction and customized and designed to natural scalp appearance throughout the unit. It has handles on both sides that is designed to snugly fit right around the ear. This unit requires no adhesive to apply. Easily applied and removed at your leisure. Cranial Hair Prosthesis are different from budget or department store wigs in quality, performance, and service.
Our custom medical lace wigs are made of human virgin hair with hair cuticles intact and have silk tops. They are virgin hair silk top lace wigs ( injected lace wigs ). The production process for this type of custom wig is different from regular lace wigs and it is more complex nearly double work of a regular lace wig.The silk top (injected lace) wigs are made of two lace layers from front to crown. The knots are hidden well between the two layers of laces. Therefore, there are no visible knots from the front to crown just like hair coming out the scalp and the wearers can part the hair anywhere as they wish.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR CUSTOM FULL LACE CRANIAL PROSTHESIS
To ensure you pick the correct Cap Size, it is recommended that you Measure your Head. Once you get your measurements, you can use the below chart to determine if you can fit our in stock medical wigs that are standard cap sizes. If you need assistance in determining this, please feel free to call us at 703-496-6083.
Circumference 20 – 20.5”
Front to Nape 12 – 12.5”
Ear to Ear Across Forehead 10 – 10.5”
Ear to Ear Over Top 10.5 – 11″
Temple to Temple Around Back 12.5 – 13″
Nape of Neck 4 – 4.5”
Circumference 21 – 21.5”
Front to Nape 13 – 13.5”
Ear to Ear Across Forehead 11”
Ear to Ear Over Top 11.5 – 11.75″
Temple to Temple Around Back 13 – 13.5″
Nape of Neck 4.5 – 5”
Circumference 22 – 22.5”
Front to Nape 14 – 14.5”
Ear to Ear Across Forehead 12 – 12.5”
Ear to Ear Over Top 12.5 – 13″
Temple to Temple Around Back 14.5 – 15″
Nape of Neck 5 – 5.5”
Circumference 23 – 23.5”
Front to Nape 15 – 15.5”
Ear to Ear Across Forehead 11.5 – 12”
Ear to Ear Over Top 13 – 13.5″
Temple to Temple Around Back 15 – 15.5″
Nape of Neck 5.5 – 6”
HAIR LENGTH CHART
To schedule an in-person private,confidential medical wig fitting and consultation with Trichologist Bobby Spence leave your information below if you live near DC, MD, or VA. If you need help on how to get your medical wig covered through the Veterans Administration or Tri-Care please indicate in the message section below. If you live outside these areas we can still custom design your medical wig, just click on the box above to design your custom full lace wig. Once we get the details we will contact you immediately to get started.