Hair Stylist, Hair Salon, Cosmetologist Training
Hair Loss Seminar – Stop Hair Loss, Regrow Hair!
MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON, DC AREA
Are you a Professional Hair Stylist or Salon Owner?
Do you see clients daily with hair loss and scalp issues?
Then this information packed seminar is for you!
The Healthy Hair seminar will address the causes of hair loss, how to prevent hair loss, solutions to hair loss, hair growth, hair maintenance and how to have healthy hair and keep it.
Upon completion of seminar your salon will receive a certificate and be added to our directory of Healthy Hair Salons and Hair Stylist.
You will be instructed by Bobby Spence, IAT, Certified Trichologist and expert in hair loss prevention and restoration specializing in female and male hair loss, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, trichotillomania, traction alopecia, slow hair growth, hair breakage, chemical damage, dry, dull, or limp hair, and associated scalp conditions.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Hair and Scalp
- Various Types of Hair Loss (Androgenic Alopecia, Alopecia Areata, Telogen effluvium, etc.)
- Causes of Hair Loss in Women and Men
- Microscopic Digital Hair & Scalp Analysis
- Body Deficiencies & Auto-Immune diseases that lead to hair loss
- Medications that lead to hair loss (Birth Control pills, High Blood Pressure Medications, etc.)
- Effects of Chemical Processing on the Hair Shaft and Scalp
- Effects of Harsh Shampoos and Conditioners on the hair cuticle
- Traction Alopecia caused by Hair Extensions, Braids, and Weaves
- Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia (CCCA)
- Hair Loss Diet and Nutrition
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair
- Non-Surgical and Surgical Treatment Options
About the Expert
As a Certified Trichologist (Hair andScalp Specialist) Bobby Spence has successfully treated thousands of women and men with hair loss issues throughout the United States as well as Internatioanlly. His clients also include Entertainment Celebrities, Sports Celebrities, Medical Professionals, Doctors, and Dermatologist.
Now is the time for you to become an expert to your clients to address their hair loss needs. Sign-up today to get started!
To register for an upcoming seminar please fill out form below. You will be contacted within 24 hours.